Please confirm with the organisers BEFORE attending any of these events.
South Hants Koi Club (SHKC) meet every month except January. During the Summer we meet on a Sunday afternoon at a members garden or grounds. During the winter we meet on a Tuesday evening at All Saints Church Hall, Denmead, PO7 6NN. See upcoming events on our home page for details of our next meeting.
- All events for July have been cancelled due to the coronavirus.
- Sunday 9th starting at 2pm. The venue is Brian & Sarah’s garden at Stubbington, We have not visited here before. There is a huge pond and a big garden, you will NOT be disappointed!
- Sunday 23rd August. A mini bus trip to visit Worthing Koi Club, we will view about half a dozen ponds around the Worthing and East Brighton area and then be treated to a buffet at their club house. These club visits are really good and not to be missed! Now cancelled due to coronavirus, hopefully will be rescheduled to 2021.
- Sunday 13th starting at 2pm. The venue is Geoff & Mary’s garden at Waterlooville. As this is the last outdoor event of the year the club will fund a FREE BBQ. We did the same in 2019 and it was a great success.
- Tuesday 6th starting at 8pm. Meet at the church hall in Denmead – Koi Photo Competition 2020. We have held one of these each year for a while now. Some members photograph some of their Koi and on the club night we judge them to se which ones we like best. Not to be taken too seriously, we will also have some fun!
- Tuesday 10th starting at 8pm. Meet at the church hall in Denmead. Another visit by UK Koi breeder Adam Byer. Adams talks have always been popular. He has increased his capacity for 2020 and will be entertaining us with the details.
- Tuesday 8th starting at 8pm. AGM and Social at the church hall in Denmead.